From now on, customers can benefit the advantages of the new service without visiting a branch, regardless of time and location:
• Log in and authorize transactions by OTP (one-time passwords) and electronic signature (Asan imza)
• Track the income and expenses dynamics for a selected period for one or several accounts
• Save templates and set auto payments, which can significantly reduce the time when working with regular contractors
• The exchange rate reservation function allows get the most optimal currency purchase and sale rates
• Loan request
• Information on loans and repayment schedules
• Online card management (replenishment, blocking, unblocking)
• Pay salaries to all employees in one payment
• Add employees with individual functionality
• Bulk payments
• Automatic distribution of account statements
• Transfers abroad
• SMS notifications
All this functionality will not only facilitate the work of companies and reduce the documentation, but also significantly strengthen their control over their accounts and operations.
Yelo Bank customers can sign up for the service by the link (https://ibank.yelo.az/en/login), while new customers can benefit all advantages of Internet banking by opening an account with Yelo Bank.
The project was developed by Yelo Bank in cooperation with its technology partner, Middleware (USA), based on Corezoid Process Engine technology. The launch of the Internet banking service is one of the bank's significant steps towards digitalization. Keep following us as Yelo will keep refreshing your banking experience with its further innovations.